Old Saybrook — Morgan White won No. 1 singles in three sets Wednesday as the Old Lyme High School boys' tennis team defeated Old Saybrook 5-2 in the Shoreline Conference.
Dan Kurpaska won No. 2 singles and Alex Breault won No. 3 singles in three sets for the Wildcats (11-1).
In other matches:
• Williams School beat Rocky Hill School of Rhode Island 7-0. Josh Powell, Sam Buffum, Adam Verhoeff and Jon Powell won singles matches for the Blues.
• Fitch beat New London 7-0 in an ECC Large Division match. Nick Bonnassieux, Doug Singer, Joe Grant and Stefan Jones won singles matches for Fitch (4-2, 2-1).
• Lyman Memorial won three of the four singles matches and went on to beat Stonington 4-3. Eric McGee, Tim Hennessey and Kyle Barrett won for Lyman (7-4) and Casey Sartor won for Stonington (4-5).
• Kenny Spranzo and Jack Speer won first and second singles respectively and Bacon Academy defeated Killingly 5-2. Bacon is 1-6.
• Jiajun Ximo and Aaron Lord won singles matches and Norwich Free Academy edged Woodstock Academy 4-3 in the ECC Large Division. NFA is 5-2, 2-2.
• Stonington beat Lyman Memorial 7-0. Chloe Slater, Caroline Kam, Molly Kam and Taylor Startz won singles matches for the Bears (8-0).
• Evelyn Luner, Nisha Rajamohan, Lauren Rahr and Lexi Moger won in singles and Waterford blanked Griswold 7-0. The Lancers are 8-2. Griswold is 0-8.
• Alyssa Denno, Maura Brown and Aileene Duyan won singles matches for Fitch in a 6-1 victory over New London in the ECC Large.
The Falcons are 4-4, 2-2. Hira Afzaal won at No. 3 singles for the Whalers (2-7, 0-4).
• Lindsay Knepshield and Meredith Aird won their singles matches in straight sets, leading Old Lyme past Old Saybrook 4-3 in the Shoreline Conference. Christie DeAntonis and Daniela Palomeque had singles wins for Old Saybrook (5-4).
• Montville lost to Windham 6-1. Kenzie Savage won her singles match for Montville (0-7).
• NFA lost to Woodstock 6-1 in an ECC Large Division match. The doubles team of Sarah Slocum and Courtney Majcher won for NFA (3-4, 1-3).