Published January 24. 2013 4:00AM
Ledyard - Kylie Fustini finished with 14 points as the Ledyard High School girls' basketball team topped St. Bernard 58-25 on the night Ledyard's gym and playing surface were dedicated in honor of two late coaches and teachers.
The first team ever to play in Judy Dowe Standish Gymnasium and on Bob Arsenault Court, Ledyard led 31-15 at halftime and stretched the advantage, pushing its record to 13-2 overall.
Michelle Klinikowski added 12 points for Ledyard and Olivia DelGrosso had 11, including two 3-pointers.
Casey Sullivan scored 13 points, including three 3s, for St. Bernard (7-7).
Ledyard got its last three baskets from Hannah Lawrence, Hannah Hutchins and Alanna Church.
"Not just the depth, but we've been getting so much production out of our depth," Ledyard coach Adam Baber said. "We've been able to spell some girls. When you get to game 15, 16, that's important."
In other games:
• Marion Philippe had 26 points, nine rebounds, four blocks and three assists to lift Williams School past MacDuffie, 37-30. Camisha Moore added seven points, five rebuonds and four assists and Kailah Waheed had nine rebounds and three blocks for the Blues.
• Sotiraq Vangjeli had 12 points as Williams beat Oxford, 55-29. Drew Watson had 11 points for Williams 2-8. Oxford is 2-10.
• Seth Lake scored a team-high nine points in New London's 53-38 loss to Career of New Haven. Keith Porter had eight points for the Whalers (8-5).
• Tommy Myers had 30 points to lead Coventry past Fitch, 61-52. Coventry is 9-3. Aaron Hill had 14 points for the Falcons (2-10) and Devonte Anderson and John Floyd each scored 10.
• Trifon Bish had 16 points and Luke Rohan added 11 points as Hartford Classical beat Norwich Tech, 67-26, in a Constitution State Conference game. Classical is 8-1. Dan Paul scored 16 for the Warriors (1-8).
• Three more games scheduled for Friday have been moved to today due to the threat of a winter storm. The Norwich Tech boys will host Windham Tech at 6:30 p.m., the St. Bernard boys will visit Tourtellotte at 7 p.m., and the St. Bernard girls will host Tourtellotte at 7 p.m.