Groton - Kelsey Armstrong had six goals and two assists to help lead Fitch High school to a 16-4 victory over Bacon Academy in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division girls' lacrosse game on Thursday.
Liz Nolan added four goals and two assists for the Falcons (4-2, 3-1) while Brooke Startz had two goals and three assists and Chloe Taylor scored twice.
Olivia Cormier had a goal and assist for Bacon (0-4-1, 0-3).
In other games:
• Simsbury built a three-goal halftime lead and went on to hand East Lyme it's first loss, 14-10. Erin Fritz had three goals and two assists to lead the Vikings (4-1) while Madison Cohen scored three times, Erin DeLucca scored twice and Kiki Ryan had a goal and two assists.
• Amanda Kumpitsch scored four goals to lead Waterford to an 11-7 win over St. Bernard in an ECC Small Division match. Allie Wiggins scored three times and Montana Tomasetti had two hits for Waterford (3-3, 3-0). Maria Theiler had three goals and Carley Phillips scored twice and had an assist for St. Bernard (3-3, 1-2).
• Liz Scott scored four goals while Allie Buckley added three goals and three assists in Old Lyme's 19-9 victory over Morgan in the Shoreline Conference. Kristin Cathcart also scored three goals for the Wildcats (2-2), who held a 45-16 edge in shots.
• North Branford outlasted Old Saybrook in overtime, 18-17, in a wild Shoreline Conference game. The Rams (2-2) tied the game with six seconds left in regulation when Molly Beck scored her fifth game of the game. Hudson Roarick and Gabby Rose each added four goals for Old Saybrook while Amelia Graham and Kori Savietti added two apiece.
• Casey Sullivan had five goals and four assists as Waterford cruised to an 11-1 victory over St. Bernard in the ECC Small Division. Jon Thomas added two goals and Andrew Nassetta had a goal and two assists for the Lancers (3-2, 1-1), while Eric Brown scored the lone goal for St. Bernard (2-4, 0-3).
• Devon Giannelli had three goals and one assist as Norwich Free Academy build a 6-0 lead after one quarter and cruised to a 20-3 ECC Large win over Woodstock Academy. Steven Makowicki and David Cedrone also scored three goals apiece for the Wildcats (5-1, 3-0) while Conor O'Rourke added two goals and one assist.