East Lyme — Nathan Zhao and Nipun Hewage won the decisive match at No. 3 doubles Friday and lifted the East Lyme High School boys' tennis team to a 4-3 win over Waterford.
Unni Kurumbail and Matthew Lin won No. 2 doubles for East Lyme (4-0) and Andy King and Suryansh Patel won in singles.
Matt Getty, Alan Luner and the doubles team of Tucker Murphy and Brett Pias won for Waterford (4-1).
In other matches:
• Morgan White won No. 1 singles as Old Lyme defeated the Morgan School 6-1. Dan Kurpaska, Taavi Koiv-Haus, Alex Brault and the doubles teams of Dustin Sibley-Dan Koenigs and Andrew Gainey-Josh Krasney also won for the Wildcats (8-0).
• Joan Li, Sophia Shi, Sherry Yang and Melinda Li swept singles and East Lyme defeated Waterford 4-3. The Vikings are 4-0. Katie Hudson-Casey Corrado, Jessie Hudson-Katie Lewis and Nora Sullivan-Phoebe Lee won in doubles for Waterford (3-2).
• Fitch swept doubles play en route to a 5-2 win over NFA in an ECC Large Division match.
Alison Nowak and Aileen Duyan won along with the teams of Corey St. Louis-Haley Savoie, Liz Osborn-Diana Francis and Emma Nelson-Jingzuan Huang for Fitch (1-2, 1-1). Kristie Andersen and Jillian Stevenson won singles matches for NFA (2-2, 1-2).
• Norwich Tech lost to Wilcox Tech 4-3 Thursday. Marleni Tubercio won her singles match for Norwich Tech (1-2).
• Stacey Bowen homered and had four RBI as Norwich Tech defeated Prince Tech 22-9. Sierra Lee tripled twice and drove in four runs and Kayla Royce had three hits for the Warriors (5-2).
• Jordan Buscetto doubled twice in Old Lyme's 15-1 loss to Hale-Ray. Sammy Ward drove in a run and Kaylin Riggs scored a run for Old Lyme (2-1).
• Bridget Thomson had four hits, including three doubles, to lead Fitch to a 15-3 win over Ledyard.
Roslyn Wilhelm pitched a three-hitter, carrying a no-hitter into the fifth, to earn the victory. Alana Luzzio doubled twice and scored three runs and Thomson drove in three runs for Fitch (6-1). Katie Welles had a double for Ledyard (4-3).
• Sarah Majewski went 5-for-5 with four RBI and Holy Family outlasted Grasso Tech 23-21. Andrea Bird had three hits and scored four runs for the Marists. Debbie Florez went 4-for-4 for Grasso, which scored 10 runs in the sixth inning.
• Jessica Ware had a double, triple and three RBI for Montville in a 12-8 victory over Valley Regional. Nicole Walmsley added a triple for Montville (2-5) and Alyssa Mattison was the winning pitcher. Valley Regional is 1-6.
• Alex Olendorf, Mike Phillips and Martin Alfaro won two events apiece and Fitch defeated New London 127-23 in the ECC Large Division.
Olendorf won the 1,600 and 3,200, Phillips won the long jump and triple jump and Alfaro won the shot put and javelin for the Falcons (4-0, 2-0). Jevon Elmore won the 200 for New London (1-2, 0-2).
• Brandy LeClair won the 400, 800 and 1,600 and Fitch defeated New London 94-47 in the ECC Large Division. Sarah Pruitt won the shot put and discus for the Falcons (1-3, 1-1). New London is 2-2, 0-2.
• Williams lost a pair of matches, falling to Providence Country Day and Cheshire Academy by identical 6-1 scores. Kelly Wong won against PCD and Tara Weinstein won against Cheshire for Williams.