Lebanon - Susy Kusmierski, Kat McKinley, Kenzie Gagne and Jacquie Csisar won singles matches for St. Bernard School in a 6-1 victory Monday over Lyman Memorial in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division.
St. Bernard is 6-0, 4-0.
Camille Kuzel and Kat Quarticelli won at No. 3 doubles for Lyman (2-4, 1-2).
In other matches:
• Unbeaten Stonington did not lose a set in defeating New London 7-0.
Annika Burgess and Chloe Slater were both 6-0, 6-0 singles winners for the Bears (5-0). New London is 2-4.
• Old Saybrook improved to 4-2 overall with a 7-0 win over East Hampton in the Shoreline Conference. Alex Steward, Myeerah Zhang, Christie DeAntonis and Daniela Palomeque all won singles matches in straight sets for the Rams.
• Evelyn Luner, Nisha Rajamohan, Lauren Rahr and Lexi Moger led a Waterford singles sweep in a 5-2 win over Fitch.
The Lancers are 4-2. Liz Osborn and Diana Francis and Emma Nelson and Jiogxuan Huang won doubles matches for Fitch (1-3).
• Waterford's No. 1 doubles team of Tucker Murphy and Brett Pias rallied for a 2-6, 6-2, 6-2 victory to highlight the Lancers' 7-0 win over Fitch. Dana Aing, Shashwat Kala, Matt Getty and Alan Luner were all straight-set singles winners for Waterford (5-1). Fitch is 2-2.
• Norwich Free Academy swept the singles matches to beat Windham 4-3.
J.P. Preecourt, Jaijun Ximu, Jacob Hensch and Aaron Lord all won in straight sets for the Wildcats (3-2).