Waterford — Collin Williams scored two goals to lift Stonington High School past Waterford 4-3 Tuesday in Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division boys' lacrosse action.
The Bears (4-2, 3-0) jumped out to a 3-0 lead at halftime. Dan Riordan and Aaron Williams also had goals while Eddie Moran and Zach Poirier each had two assists. Goalie Mike Brandon made nine saves.
Ryan Brouwer had two goals and Casey Sullivan had a goal and an assist for Waterford (4-3, 1-2).
In other games:
• Eric Brown had five goals and an assist to lead St. Bernard past Wheeler 12-3 in the ECC Small Division. Nick Kane and Will Ryan added three goals apiece for the Saints (3-4, 1-3) while Corby Stedman, Leo Sierra and Jacob Sylvestre scored for Wheeler (0-4, 0-2).
• Mike Delia had four goals and Connor Wilt scored two in Ledyard's 10-5 win over Fitch. Zach Gatewood had a goal and two assists while Nick LoBianco, Kevin Kohlhepp and Mike Evans also scored and Alex Manwaring added three assists for the Colonels (5-3). Conor Doyle, Andres Singer, Grayson Rueling, Ian Bond and Mason Cummings scored for Fitch (2-6).
• Nick Geary scored five goals and Mitchell Andres added two while Liam Williams had a goal and three assists in East Lyme's 10-1 win over NFA in the ECC Large. Chad Berry and Regan Sherman also scored for the Vikings (5-2, 4-0). Steven Makowicki had the only goal for NFA (6-2, 3-1).
• Tristen Peacock, Carmin Totillo, Oleg Deyle and Alek Burgess scored for St. Thomas More in a 9-4 loss at Rocky Hill.
• Megan O'Malley's third goal of the game with 1:12 remaining lifted Waterford past Stonington 11-10 in the ECC Small Division. Allie Wiggins had five goals while McKenzie Potter had two and Amanda Kumpitsch added one for the Lancers (4-3, 4-0). Myra Depasquale had three goals while Monica Burdick and Libby Morrison each had two for Stonington (2-3, 0-3).
• Kerrie Gardner scored four goals as Ledyard outlasted Fitch 12-11. Michaela Holland and Caitlin Larmann added three goals apiece for the Colonels (4-2) and goalie Colleen Rusk stopped 12 shots. Jackie Kokomoor scored four goals and Kelsey Armstrong added three for Fitch (4-3).
• Haddam-Killingworth improved to 3-0 in the Shoreline Conference with a 19-9 win over Old Lyme. Liz Scott, Brooke Tinnerello and Kristin Cathcart scored two goals apiece for the Wildcats (2-3, 2-1).
• Molly Beck scored six goals while Hudson Roarick and Gabby Rose each had three in Old Saybrook's 15-4 win over Valley Regional in the Shoreline Conference. Kori Salvietti, Anna Chupak and Cesca Vinciguerra each had one goal for the Rams (3-2, 3-2).