East Lyme — Nick Geary had six goals to lift East Lyme High School past Waterford 16-7 Thursday in boys' lacrosse action.
The Vikings scored six goals in the third quarter to build an 11-4 lead. Adam Opsahl had four goals while Mitchell Andres and Evan Long each had two. Mac Brodaski had one goal and six assists for East Lyme (6-2).
Casey Sullivan led Waterford (4-5) with five goals and two assists.
In other matches:
• Collin Williams had two goals and two assists in Stonington's 15-3 win over Bacon Academy. Eddie Moran had three goals and one assist while Zach Poirier had one goal and six assists and Dan Riordan and three goals and one assist for the Bears (5-2). Calvin Bussiere, Howie Kirkpatrick and Nick Hemm scored for the Bobcats (4-4).
• Andrew Singer scored three goals and Fitch blanked Wheeler 15-0. Conor Doyle, Renato Ramos and Tim Drake scored two goals apiece for Fitch (3-6). Wheeler is 0-5.
• David Cedrone scored four goals and Steven Makowicki added three in NFA's 13-2 win over St. Bernard (3-5). Nate Wilson and Gavin Neuendorf each had two goals for the Wildcats (7-2). Eric Brown and Will Ryan scored for St. Bernard.
• Zach Gatewood scored three goals while Alex Manwaring, Brian McGarry, Kevin Kohlhepp and Nick LoBianco each had two in Ledyard's 16-2 win over Woodstock. The Colonels are 6-3.
• Madison Cohen and Olivia DeLea scored four goals apiece and East Lyme earned a 17-2 win over Waterford. Erin Fritz, Erin DeLucca and Jill Bartlett scored two goals apiece for the Vikings (6-2). Waterford is 4-4.
• Kelsey Armstrong scored 10 goals for Fitch in a 20-17 shootout with Wheeler. Ashley Iorio scored 12 times for Wheeler (0-5-1), tying a school record for most goals in a single game, and now has 42 goals in six games this season. Amy White added four goals for Wheeler. Liz Nolan finished with three goals and an assist for Fitch (5-3) and Chloe Taylor, Jackie Kokomoor and Lindsey Merrow each had two.
• Gabby Rose and Hudson Roarick scored five goals apiece and Old Saybrook defeated Morgan of Clinton 14-7. Molly Beck had three goals and Amelia Graham four assists for the Rams (4-2).
• Monica Burdick scored seven goals as Stonington defeated Bacon Academy 19-10. Libby Morrison had five goals for the Bears (3-3) and Katherine Chambers and Jenny Sieczkiewicz scored two goals apiece. Sam Seymour and Alissa Hemm scored three goals apiece for Bacon (1-6-1).
• Carley Phillips scored nine goals and Maria Theiler added five in St. Bernard's 21-12 win over NFA. Anne Foley had four goals while Emma Theiler had two goals and six assists and Morganne Butler one goal for the Saints (5-3). Megan Gada had six goals and Paige Supples had three while Hannah Hinsch added two and Adiana Lowe one for NFA (4-4).
• North Branford scored with a second left to beat Old Lyme 17-16 in the Shoreline Conference. Allie Buckley had three goals and three assists while Sammi Beers and Fiona Barrett each had three goals and Catie Quaratella added two goals and one assist for Old Lyme (2-4, 2-2).
• Michaela Holland scored five goals and Caitlin Larmann had four in Ledyard's 13-7 win over Woodstock. Rachael Rowley-Aquitante had two goals and Kerrie Gardner and Ericka Jenkins each had one for the Colonels (5-2).