Stonington - Killingly won three of the five matches, but Stonington took the medal point 161-174 and won the Eastern Connecticut Conference Medium Division boys' golf match 4-3 Thursday.
Sam Ognisty and Jon Moore won their matches for Stonington (8-3, 3-2).
In other matches:
• Griswold's Joey Barile took medalist honors as the Wolverines beat Montville 6.5-0.5 in an ECC Small Division match. Barile shot an even-par 36 and Sean Shepard, Nick Lagace and Aaron Colter also won matches for Griswold (6-3, 4-1). Cole Roberts halved his match with Paul Hanrahan of Montville (3-5, 1-4).
• St. Bernard beat Wheeler 6-1 in an ECC Small Division match. Medalist Blake Biancamano (43), Dylan Julian, Vinny Denniston and Nick Souza won matches for St. Bernard (4-4, 3-2). Tyler Primett won his match for Wheeler (0-8, 0-4).
• Medalist Nick Hedden led Waterford to a 6-1 win over Plainfield in an ECC Medium Division match.
Hedden shot a 1-over-par 36. Chris Alfera, Tyler Goddu and Andrew Papathanasiou also won matches for Waterford (5-4, 3-3).
• Fran Shields shot an even-par 36 to win medalist honors and lead East Lyme to a 7-0 win over Bacon Academy in an ECC Large Division match. Zach Kosokowsky, Drew Bradley, Connor Callaghan and Will Belke also won their matches for the Vikings (7-4, 3-2). Bacon is 2-7, 1-4.
• Undefeated Windham beat Ledyard 7-0 in an ECC Medium Division match. Mike McMorrow of Windham (12-0, 6-0) was the medalist with a 3-over-par 37. Ledyard is 3-2-1, 3-2-1.
• Matt Fuller shot a 39 in Old Lyme's 157-163 loss to Portland. George Logan shot a 40 for the Wildcats (6-4-2).
• Fitch lost 7-0 to Woodstock in an ECC Large Divison match. Fitch is 2-8, 2-4.
• NFA lost to Woodstock 214-222 and East Catholic 210-222. Olivia Carignan and Abby Postler each shot a 55 to lead NFA (4-2).
• Kiely Smith hit a pair of two-run home runs to power St. Bernard past Tourtellotte, 12-3, in the ECC Small Division. Melissa Halloran and Gretchen Greene, who had an RBI, both went 3-for-4 while Rivhah Berkman allowed six hits, striking out seven and walking one. The Saints are 7-6, 3-2.
• Josh Powell, Sam Buffum, Adam Verhoeff and Jon Powell won in singles and the Williams School defeated Marianapolis, 7-0. Jenner Foster-Rudy Harvey, Brian Bradley-Victoria Ferrigno and Hunt Welch-Apolline Jonckheere won in doubles.
• Grasso Tech beat Hartford Capital Prep 6-1 in a Constitution State Conference match. Kylynn Washington, Casey Mercado, Tatynna Paige and Sarah Dickinson won singles matches for Grasso.