East Lyme — The East Lyme High School girls' lacrosse won the Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division crown with a 21-8 win over Fitch on Monday.
The Vikings (10-2, 6-0) trailed 3-1 before taking a 13-5 halftime lead.
Kiki Ryan scored six goals and Madison Cohen added five for East Lyme. Jill Bartlett had four goals and Erin DeLucca had three while Erin Fritz scored two and had four assists.
Kelsey Armstrong had three goals while Liz Nolan and Chloe Taylor each had two for the Falcons (6-5, 4-2).
In other matches:
• Sam Trombley and Megan Gada scored four goals apiece as Norwich Free Academy defeated Bacon Academy 17-5 in the ECC Large Division. Hannah Hinsch added three goals and an assist for the Wildcats (5-6, 3-2) while Sam Seymour scored twice for the Bobcats (1-9-1, 1-5).
• Liz Scott and Rebe Gagne scored three goals each as Old Lyme beat Valley Regional 13-2 in the Shoreline Conference. Allie Buckley added two goals for the Wildcats (6-4, 5-2) and goalie Meridith Britton stopped 12 shots.
• Sam Sweitzer had five goals and two assists to lift Old Lyme past Valley Regional 13-4 in the Shoreline Conference. Sean McMahon added four goals and Graham Girty two for the Wildcats.
• Saxton Herbert scattered two hits over five innings to earn his first varsity win as Waterford rolled to an 11-0 win over Windham. James Annello went 3-for-4 with two doubles and a triple while driving in five runs for the Lancers (11-2).
• Slate Gregory pitched a one-hitter and struck out 10 as Old Lyme blanked Westbrook 4-0 in the Shoreline Conference. The Wildcats (7-6, 6-6) broke the game open with three runs in the bottom of the sixth, the key hit a two-run double by Brendan Johnson. Nick Bellas added two hits for Old Lyme and scored twice.
• Max Alden was 3-for-4 with three RBI, including a 2-run triple, as Old Saybrook defeated Hyde of New Haven 21-3 in the Shoreline Conference. The Rams are 7-8.
• Mike McKeon had a single and scored a run in Norwich Tech's 4-2 loss to O'Brien Tech. The Warriors are 7-7.
• Tyler Benson had 22 assists as NFA picked up its first victory of the season, beating Hand of Madison 30-28, 25-22, 23-25, 21-25, 15-4. Andy Guo added 14 kills and three blocks for the Wildcats (1-9).
• East Lyme's Francis Shields shot a 38 and Drew Bradley a 39 during the Vikings' 6-1 victory over Fitch in the ECC Large Division match at Shennecossett Golf Course. Zach Kosakowski and Connor Callahan also won for East Lyme (8-4, 4-2) while Luke Teixeira shot a 43 for Fitch (2-9, 2-4).
• Bacon Academy split a pair of matches, beating Plainfield 5.5-1.5 while losing to Killingly 5-2. Josh Harlacher, Tyler Scheiblich and Jarred Guerra won matches against Plainfield for the Bobcats (3-8) while Scheiblich and Guerra were victorious against Killingly.
• Torin Radicioni earned medalist honors with a 42 as Montville beat New London 6-1. Ben Reed, Zach Meng and Cory Meigs also won for the Indians (4-5) while Nick Gramoline shot a personal best 43 to win for the Whalers (0-8).
• Tourtellotte cruised to a 7-0 ECC Small victory over Wheeler. Simon Lindsey shot a 51 and Coleton Lamb a 52 for the Lions (0-9, 0-5).
• NFA (205) split a tri-match, losing to host East Catholic (197) while defeating Woodstock Academy (217). Jane Conway shot a 50 for NFA (5-3) while Katie Strickland and Abby Postler each shot 51.
• The Old Lyme girls' first varsity four boats won the Petit final during the Founders Day Regatta on Sunday in New Preston. The winning team included Hanna Debruyn (coxswain), Emily Powers, Elena Sloan, Arielle Sherman-Golembeski and Ari Skoufos.