New London - East Lyme High School rode a quick start to a 16-8 girls' lacrosse victory over Stonington on Tuesday in a game played at Connecticut College.
The Vikings jumped out to a 12-2 halftime lead.
Madison Cohen, Kiki Ryan and Jill Bartlett each finished with three goals for East Lyme (12-2). Erin DeLucca had two goals while Erin Fritz added one goal and three assists.
Jenny Sieczkiewicz had four goals while Monica Burdick, Maya DePasquale and Libby Morrison each added one for the Bears (9-4).
In other games:
• Ledyard won its 10th game with an 11-7 victory over Wheeler in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division. The Colonels are 10-4, 5-2 while Wheeler falls to 1-9-1, 0-7.
• Mike Evans scored three goals and had an assist and Kevin Kohlhepp had three goals and two assists, leading Ledyard past Wheeler, 14-2, in the ECC Small. Adam Hildebrandt, Ian Foster and Nick LoBianco had two goals apiece and Brian McGarry had a goal and three assists for Ledyard (9-6, 5-3). Corby Stedman scored for Wheeler (0-12, 0-7).
• Nate Wilson scored four goals while Conor O'Rourke added two goals and two assists as Norwich Free Academy routed Woodstock 17-8 in the ECC Large Division. The Wildcats are 13-2, 6-1.
• Dylan Julian won his match at No. 2 to score the only point for St. Bernard in a 6-1 loss to Tourtellotte in an ECC Small Division match played at Raceway Golf Course in Thompson. Julian shot a 42. The Saints fell to 4-9, 3-4. Tourtellotte's Mike Jerzierski was the medalist with an even par 36.
• Mike Martin and Mike Graff shared medalist honors with 38s as Ledyard beat Killingly 6-1 in the ECC Medium. The Colonels are 6-3-1, 5-3-1.