Montville - Carley Phillips scored five goals, giving her 99 for her high school career, lifting St. Bernard past Somers, 12-11, in girls' lacrosse action Saturday.
Emma Theiler had four goals for the Saints (8-6).
Shannon Amarello, Maria Theiler and Anne Foley each had a goal and goalie Emily Savino had 10 saves for St. Bernard.
In other games:
• Kerrie Gardner had five goals and two assists, leading Ledyard past Morgan, 17-12. Michaela Holland scored four goals and Caitlin Larmann added three while Amber Morth (2), Ericka Jenkins (2) and Ellie Phetteplace (1) also scored for the Colonels (11-4).
• Monica Burdick scored five goals to lead Stonington past Wheeler, 10-6, in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division. Katherine Chambers had two goals and two assists while Kat Murphy had two goals and Megan Roberts added one for the Bears (11-4, 5-3). Ashley Iorio and Amy White had two goals and Lindsey Porter and Jess Muller each had one for the Lions (1-10-1, 0-8).
• Eddie Moran had three goals and five assists in Stonington's 17-0 win over Wheeler in the ECC Small. Collin Williams, Dan Riordan and Nick Herrman each had two and Joey Luketich had three goals for the Bears (12-4, 8-0). The Lions fell to 0-13, 0-8.
• Eric Brown had six goals and an assist, leading St. Bernard past Wilbur Cross, 16-5. Ryan Londregan scored three goals while Jack Satti and Will Ryan each had two and Jeff Merlo, John Amarillo and J.T. Gorman had one apiece for the Saints (6-9). Goalie Garrett Gralton had 10 saves.
• Ian Bond had three goals and one assist while Conor Doyle and Jack Merrow also scored three goals apiece in Fitch's 13-9 win over Bacon Academy in the ECC Large. Andrew Singer had two goals and Grayson Rueling each had two goals for the Falcons (5-11, 4-4). Nick Hemm had three goals while Calvin Bussiere had two goals and two assists for the Bobcats (7-8, 2-6).