Woodstock - Aaron Schwartz scored all three of his goals in the second half as the Waterford High School boys' soccer team beat Woodstock Academy Tuesday, 4-1, in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division.
Max Wolfley scored for Waterford (6-2, 3-2) and Elliott Diana added six saves.
In other games:
• Zac Goldberg scored in overtime and Stonington edged Lyman Memorial, 1-0, in the ECC Medium Division. Jake DeLapt assisted on the goal and Steven Zelepos made 19 saves for the Bears (2-6, 1-3).
• Jared McWilliams and Josh Millette scored for Plainfield in its 2-0 win over St. Bernard in the ECC Small Division. Kevin Kersay had eight saves for the Saints (0-6-1, 0-3-1).
• Mitchell Clapsadle scored for Norwich Tech in its 7-1 loss to Platt Tech of Milford in the CSC. Logan Hanes had 18 saves for Norwich Tech (0-7).
• Hannah Behringer scored twice in the second half as Old Lyme rallied to tie Morgan of Clinton, 2-2, in the Shoreline Conference. Meredith Britton had two saves for Old Lyme (4-1-1).
• Kelsey DePorto had 12 kills and four blocks as Coast Guard swept Clark 25-16, 25-17, 25-13 in the New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference. Maggie Hine had 31 assists and five aces and Keriann Mason added five kills and ten digs for the Bears (11-8, 3-2), ranked eighth in New England. Also, Catherine Walker had nine kills and Samantha Marmolejo 13 digs.
• Mitchell College won its third straight match, beating Bay Path 25-18, 25-20, 25-13 in a New England Collegiate Conference match. Glorida Charles had 12 kills and three blocks, Nicole Terni had 28 assists and 16 digs and Arianna Thomas had 24 digs for Mitchell (5-7, 2-0). Former East Lyme High standout Kacie Bayreuther had 25 digs for Bay Path (6-8, 0-2).
• Graham Christensen had two goals and an assist, leading Connecticut College to a 7-0 win over Mitchell College. Kevin Burt had a goal and an assist and Marino Patrk, Kevin O'Brien and Billy Hawkey also scored for Conn (3-2-3). Mitchell is 3-5.
• Morgan Cowie-Haskell scored in the 36th minute as Conn College edged Eastern Connecticut, 1-0, in its first home event played under the lights at Silfen Field. Rebecca Parente had the assist for Conn (2-5-1).
• Lily Eriksen scored her first career goal with 3:08 remaining in the second overtime to give Smith its 2-1 win over Coast Guard in the NEWMAC. Jordan Houston scored for Smith (5-5, 2-2), which outshot the Bears, 30-15. Caroline Eastman scored for Coast Guard (1-8, 0-4) and Devin Fellman had 12 saves.
• Amanda Tourjee had 32 assists to help lead Waterford to a 25-18, 23-25, 25-12, 23-25, 15-6 win over Windham in an ECC Medium Division match Monday. Lexi Moger and Kelsey Johnson had 10 kills each for Waterford (3-5, 2-2).
H.S. field hockey
• Paige Vinson scored as Fitch edged Killingly, 1-0, in the ECC. Emma Nolan had eight saves for Fitch (3-5, 2-3).
• Jasmine Bazinet won the 100 backstroke, Hanna Pelletier won the 500 freestyle, Madison Lillie won the 100 butterfly, and teamed with Morgan Felkey to win the 200 medley relay as East Lyme beat Windham-Lyman Memorial, 108-69, in the ECC. Alina Mauthe won the 200 freestyle for East Lyme (6-1, 5-0) and Ireland Wilson won the 200 individual medley. Also, Caroline Gonsalaves won the diving and Erin Lilienthal won the 200 freestyle relay.
• Stephanie Lefebvre, Jenilee Antonetty, Leah Gionet and Jessica Charron teamed to win the 400 free relay and Norwich Free Academy edged Waterford, 93-90 in the ECC. Ali Kerr won the 200 individual medley for the Wildcats (2-4, 2-3). Asia Langley won the 200 freestyle and 100 butterfly for the Lancers (2-4, 2-3).