Published January 31. 2013 4:00AM
Waterford - Donny Craig scored 16 points, including 12 in the fourth quarter Wednesday night, as the Waterford High School boys' basketball team topped Old Lyme 52-40.
Waterford (10-5) outscored Old Lyme 22-9 in the fourth quarter.
Craig and Connor Lewis added 10 rebounds each and Jordan Hamler scored 11 points for Waterford, which trailed 25-20 at halftome.
George Logan had 11 points for Old Lyme (10-4).
In other games:
• Aaron Hill and Izzy Davila had 10 points each for Fitch in a 45-39 loss to first-place Woodstock Academy in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Large Division.
Davila had three 3-pointers for Fitch (3-11, 2-5), which played its first game under interim coach Ryan Magee. Woodstock is 13-1, 7-0.
• Tim Hoch finished with 18 points, six assists and five steals in Fishers Island's 58-39 victory over Oxford Academy of Westbrook. Jake Lusker added 10 points and 10 rebounds in the win for the Vikings (9-1).
• Tyriece Burke scored nine points for Norwich Tech in a 92-42 loss to Hartford Capital, ranked ninth in the state coaches' poll. Levy Gillespie Jr. had 24 points for Capital Prep, which led 30-8 after one quarter. Norwich Tech is 1-9.
• Qadeer Morgan scored a team-high 16 points and added 11 rebounds in St. Thomas More's 50-37 victory over Rocky Hill School of Rhode Island. Eddie Guilbert had 10 points and eight rebounds for St. Thomas More and Reggie Gaunichaux finished with 10 points, six rebounds and five assists.
• Schneider Jean-Pierre scored 17 points and had 10 rebounds, leading Waterford to a 53-48 win over Killingly in an ECC Medium Division game Tuesday night. Connor Lewis scored 16 for Waterford.
• Olivia Backhaus had 17 points and 11 steals to lift Fishers Island to a 44-33 victory over the Wheeler junior varsity team.
Shelby Lusker added 12 points and five rebounds and Arrianna Suarez-Reyes seven rebounds.
• Hartford Capital defeated Norwich Tech 54-10 in the CSC after leading 28-0 at halftime. Saige Laquitara had six rebounds to lead Norwich Tech (2-14).