• 52 percent expect economic conditions in Connecticut to get worse this year; 14 percent think conditions will get better; 34 percent see no change.
• 34 percent expect to see boosts in production and sales, with only 21 percent seeing decreases.
• 18 percent expect to add jobs; 19 percent plan to shed jobs.
• 27 percent expect an improved outlook for their firms; 22 percent see declines ahead.
• In their specific industry, 23 percent of executives expect improving conditions; 28 percent are bracing for declines.
Tri-Town iPad mini ContestEnter for a chance to win an iPad mini
Flat StanleySubmit your Flat Stanley photos for a chance to win!
40 Under Forty 2014Nominate a deserving professional in our region for recognition in our special section.
Connecticut Family Magazine Fall 2014Tell us your favorite children's books, board games, and more. You might be featured in an upcoming issue.
Pro FootballPredict pro football winners each week for a chance at local and national prizes, including a trip to Hawaii.
Photo Calendar ContestSubmit your photos for Southeastern Connecticut for our very popular annual calendar.
What did you think of President Obama's State of the Union speech Tuesday night?
No current items found