Groton, Connecticut - March 2013 – Ten agents with RE/MAX Property Consultants have qualified for the RE/MAX International awards for their performance in 2012.
- Greg Broadbent awarded the RE/MAX Platinum Award
- Lian Obrey awarded the RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- Dan Contino awarded the RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- Geoff Hausmann awarded the RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- Kathleen Prater awarded the RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- Clayton & Rossi Team awarded the RE/MAX Executive Club Award
- Betsy Gibson awarded the RE/MAX Executive Club Award
- Bridget Morrissey awarded the RE/MAX Executive Club Award
- Kathryn Schargus awarded the RE/MAX Executive Club Award
'The agents in our office has been integral members of our team and are more than deserving of this very prestigious award," said Lian Obrey, Broker/Owner, of RE/MAX Property Consultants. "Winning this award is a tremendous accomplishment. Our agents continue to raise the bar in real estate, making us, and this community proud."
RE/MAX has nearly 100,000 agents worldwide and continues to lead the industry in top markets with cutting-edge technologies like the comprehensive property search engine on www.remax.com and the RE/MAX Satellite Network (RSN), that provides Associates with award-winning programming, coaching and training in the convenience of their offices or homes.
# # #
About RE/MAX Property Consultants
RE/MAX Property Consultants is affiliated with RE/MAX of New England and RE/MAX International.
For More Information Contact: Lian Obrey, Broker/Owner RE/MAX Property Consultants
860-445-4663 or LianObrey@REMAX.net