Old Lyme - Eric Behringer's goal in overtime Thursday delivered the Old Lyme High School boys' lacrosse team to a 13-12 win over Norwich Free Academy.
Behringer led the Wildcats with five goals. Henry Hunt scored three times and Jacob Fenton had two goals and four assists.
Steven Makowicki scored six times for NFA (1-4) and Denzel Dickerson had three goals and two assists.
In other games:
• Dan Riordan had four goals and an assist and Nick Balestracci had three goals and an assist as Stonington beat Ledyard, 12-8, in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Small Division.
Tyler Grills had two goals and an assist for Stonington (4-1, 3-0) and Gustof Jungelius had 11 saves.
Kevin Kohlhepp had three goals and two assists for the Colonels (1-5, 1-2) and Nicholas LoBianco added two goals and three assists.
• Nick Geary scored five goals and had two assists, leading East Lyme to a 14-7 win over Fitch in an ECC Large Division game.
Adam Opsahl scored three times, Evan Long had three assists, Andrew Bernard and Kevin Hansen had two goals each and Greg Swenson made 10 saves for East Lyme (5-1, 3-0).
Tim Drake and Ian Bond had three goals each and Mason Cummings had two assists for Fitch (2-5, 1-2).
• Woodstock scored three times in the fourth period and defeated St. Bernard, 7-6. Pete Stanners scored twice for the Saints (1-4).
• Jill Bartlett scored five goals and Kiki Ryan scored four more as East Lyme remained unbeaten in the ECC Large Division with a 17-5 win over Fitch.
Bartlett and Ryan had three assists apiece for the Vikings (3-2, 3-0).
Sarah Giblin scored twice for the Falcons (3-2-1, 1-1-1).
• Jordyn Irons scored five goals and Emily Cassata added three goals and an assist, lifting Stonington past Ledyard, 15-11, in the ECC Small. Jenny Sieczkiewicz had three goals and Libby Morrison added two for the Bears (4-1, 3-0). Ellie Phetteplace had five goals while Liz Austin had three and Kerrie Gardner two for the Colonels (1-5, 1-2).
• Hannah Long had four goals and Megan Gada added three goals and an assist as NFA edged Bacon Academy, 10-9, in the ECC Large. Sam Trombley had two goals and an assist for NFA (3-3-1, 2-1-1) and Christina Konsinidinis had six saves, all in the second half. Taylor Emmerson had 15 saves for the Bobcats (1-3, 1-2).
• Maria Theiler had six goals and Anne Foley scored four times as St. Bernard beat Woodstock Academy, 17-10. Asia Carter and Lydia Crawford each had two goals for the Saints (3-3).