Manchester - Steve Robarge shot a 2-under-par 34 on the front nine at Manchester Country Club on Tuesday to help Grasso Tech defeat Cheney Tech 182-205 in the Constitution State Conference.
Trevor Hutchinson added a 43 for Grasso, while Justin Van Dyke shot a 52 and Stephan Kral a 53.
In other matches:
• Mitch Allen earned medalist honors by shooting a two-over par 38 as Ledyard beat Windham 7-0 in the Eastern Connecticut Conference Medium Division. Mike Graff and David Eichelberg each shot a 42 for Ledyard (6-1, 4-1).
• Stonington split a tri-match at Connecticut National in Putnam, losing to unbeaten Killingly 5.5-1.5 in the ECC Medium Division, while defeating Putnam 6-1. The Bears' Sam Ognisty shot an even-par 37 to share medalist honors with Killingly's Kyle Liebscher, while teammate Joel Nelson (41) won both of his matches. Stonington is 6-2, 3-2.
• Medalist Luke Teixeira shot a 44 and Fitch defeated Woodstock Academy 5-2 in an ECC Medium Division match at Quinnatisset Country Club. Cody Jones shot 45 for the Falcons (6-2, 3-1).
• Matt Shea, Mitch Mirabito, Andrew Frascarelli and Mike Crowley won matches as Waterford defeated Plainfield 6-1 in the ECC Medium Division. Mirabito (49) shot the low score of the day for Waterford (4-4, 2-3).
• Nick Kamireddy shot a 37 as NFA beat New London 7-0 in the ECC Large. Billy Wallace shot a 38 for the Wildcats (5-0, 5-0). Chris Mones shot a 54 for New London (1-6, 0-6).
• Paul Hanrahan, Corey Meigs and Bennett Stackpole won individual matches in Montville's 4-3 loss to Griswold in an ECC Small Division match at River Ridge Golf Course. The Indians are 3-5, 2-2.
• Valley Regional earned 7-0 wins over St. Bernard and Wheeler at Norwich Golf Course. St. Bernard earned a split by defeating Wheeler 6-1 in the ECC Small. Dylan Julian shot a 45 to lead St. Bernard (1-4, 1-2), while Tyler Primett shot a 55 to lead Wheeler (1-8, 1-3).
• Alex Valdes shot a 43 as Norwich Tech beat Capital Prep 199-240 in the CSC. Ackens King shot a 47 for Norwich Tech (5-2).