Published November 11. 2013 4:00AM
Today is Veterans Day, a state and federal holiday.
• Federal, state and municipal offices are closed. State parks are open.
• Libraries and schools are closed.
• Post offices are closed, although Express Mail, special deliveries and perishable items will be delivered.
• Banks and credit unions are closed.
• U.S. financial markets are closed.
• Southeast Area Transit District is operating on a regular schedule.
• Shore Line East and Metro-North trains are operating on a regular schedule.
• The Department of Motor Vehicles offices are closed.
• Connecticut Lottery Corp. headquarters is closed. Regularly scheduled lottery drawings will occur.